



Every year since I was as little as I can remember my family and a group of friends have an annual Christmas tree gathering. We head up to this old tree farm and afterwards, eat, drink and be merry. The people that we do this with are like family and I look forward to this tradition every year. It just wouldn't be Christmas without it. I didn't think I was going to make it this year with Kolton being early, etc. but Kyle was a sweetie and he stayed with Kolton so I could take Kaden for a bit. We helped Uncle Mike and Morgan find their tree (Stef was home with their new baby girl Brynn....CONGRATS to them on their beautiful little angel!) We had a small group this year but a great time...as always!! (I thought I had a group pic on my camera but it must have been on moms)

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I love the pic of Kaden and Morgan holding hands! So adorable. He's looking at her like he just loves her so much! :)
Post a Comment