








We had a very nice, quiet Christmas this year and celebrated at my mom's house. I have to admit...having to stay somewhat isolated during the holiday madness has been kinda nice. When Kaden was born and also now with Kolton, I wasn't able to get so "caught up" in the craziness of buying presents and trying to do it all. At the same time, it is always hard having to miss out on things but I know it is temporary and next year we can join in all the fun festivities. We did get to spend Christmas eve with my brother and his family and being around all the little ones reminded me of what Christmas is really about!

2 comments:
Those are cute pics! Your mom looks like a pretty proud Gma!
I love the new posts! Looks like you had a nice Christmas with family. We did the same. Poor Kaden and his shiner. And I love the pic of Kaden and Morgan holding hands! So cute.
Post a Comment